Go Ahead, Behold My Blog, I Allow You.

Friday, January 20, 2012

What Time Is It? Posting Time!

Post #10:
Okay, yay, tenth post! This is a wonderful occasion. Why? because i've posted ten times. That means i didn't give up after two days because i got bored. Which is a form of pure awesome-ness.

If you've noticed my follows along the side of the page you will see:
GingaVitis
Lewis Spongi
Morgan Johnston
and
asdfghjkl; AKA Keedra12

If you've noticed, i've gotton some more follows! I thank you all for being interested in my blog. I will provide link for you to their blogs so you can support them too!
GingaVitis with: GingaVitis
Lewis Spongi with: If your reading this... You can read...
Morgan Johnston with: My Photograph And Videography
and
asdfghjkl; or Keedra12 with: a blog that apparently doesn't exist.

Keedra isn't the blog i mentioned earlier, my friend i mentioned before was Morgan, i just didn't know if she wanted me to use her real name online.

Right  now i'm in Com. Lit. again, i think my internet will come back on at home on Sunday or Monday, either way, i'm unable to post on Saturday, but i doubt anything will happen that is postable, so, no loss there.
So how's my life? Well Gym is over: Yes! We played dodgeball today in closing. Our last day is monday, but we're just going clean out our lockers and give our locks back.
So that's some good news... what else can i tell you about... umm, well we really should've had a delay today because my sister fishtailed a little at the bottom of the big hill we live ontop of.
There's a police car sitting outside the school for some reason. I think some idiot child brough alcohol or something to school.
and i stayed up late last night to watch Queen Of The.... err... Darned. I missed the first hour and was so confused: what significance is Jessie? What's up with the violin? And the biggest: what the heck is up with Lestat? The last time i saw him he was a blond jerk with frilly cuffs, now he's this younger dark haired guy whose the leader singer in a heavy metal band?
Although i like the second one better, i was still so confused.
You miss one hour and the second movie and suddenly you don't even know your characters! Pssht. Whateves... ; )
Right now i'm watching Lewis play Sushi Cat, which is extremely distracting. Oh, never mind, no wait... okay he quit. Different game time!
I get that i am creeping terribly in his life, but who cares, it's the price you pay to be friend: you get to be blogged about.
Alright, I'm getting distracted again, so i'm justing to close out.
This is Unicorn Slayer saying: Nom Nom Nom! (its what me and Lewis were saying the whole time during sushi cat. Say it, it's fun!)

                                                     Unicorn Slayer

3 comments:

  1. The violin is a significant piece in Anne Rice's book series, go read the books - that's what's up with the violin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adventure Time!!! :D

    Interview with The Vampire is the best series of books ever!! (btw)

    ReplyDelete