Go Ahead, Behold My Blog, I Allow You.

Monday, January 9, 2012

Two Posts In One Day? It's All Because Of Nyan Cat!

Okay, i know i already posted once earlier today, but i just need to tell the whole world this:

I have just found the wonderful creature of Nyan Cat.


Here's the link! NYAN CAT

I dare you to watch the whole video nonstop... and then replay it! If you do this at all, even if it was before reading this, you'd better comment and tell me so i don't feel crazy for doing so.

He just keeps going... this poptart cat pooping rainbows in sparkly space...
he just won't stop...

This song with be forever stuck in my head all day.

Oh no, it's over!

Let's do it again...

*you think i'm crazy, but sane enough that you feel it's safe to follow the link*

*in a strained whisper* help me!


                                                    Unicorn Slayer

No comments:

Post a Comment