Go Ahead, Behold My Blog, I Allow You.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

My Nightmare In The Afternoon

Post #3 The Afternoonmare
Hey, Inter-web, Unicorn Slayer here, (obviously)
I woke up around 11:01 if i can remember distinctly. It's pretty weird that i can sleep late yesterday and wake up at 4 but then last night i was totally wiped at around 1 and went to bed then. Hmm, oh well, i need my energy for tomorrow. (God, I hate High School)
I woke up once today, and i was too tired to check the clock, but i'm betting it was around... 8 maybe? Then i went back to sleep, and then... i had an Afternoonmare.  (I realize that 8-11 isn't really the afternoon, but i'm keeping the new word i created)

First it began kinda strangely (what else can you expect?) I don't really remember it though, so I'll go to the part near the middle that i do remember. It was really weird and was some sort of "Switched At Birth" thing that was going on. It's like I saw a white family with a black child and vice versa (i assure you, i'm not a racist) and they were right beside each other walking on the streets like nothing and i just walk up to them and switch their children, and they start crying tears of joy to find their long lost children! They don't even care that they just lost their other child, and the kids didn't care that they lost their families! It was strange.
Then it got kind of happy because they invited me to play with them in the park and everyone was riding scooters around what looked like a skate park without the ramps (you know, just a fenced-in concrete slab) and we were having fun and then my dad called me over and we were talking through the chain-link fence and  he frickin' told me that he found my cat (my cat ran away almost a year ago, we all still have no idea what happened to her) and she was dead, and he buried her and gave her a funeral without me!
This is the weird part though: he sung it to me.
The weirder part: it was to the tune of Nine In The Afternoon by: Panic! At The Disco.
You're probably thinking WTF, right? Well i was sorta thinking that, but then i realized what he was saying.
The weirdest part of them all: he would sing to me about how he found my cat, dead, then he would fall into the actual words of Nine In The Afternoon.
It was like this:
I went and found your cat dead
smashed in was her head
we're feeling so good
Just the way that we do
when it's nine in the afternoon
If i wasn't so over come with emotion i would have jumped up and yelled WTH right in his face, because he was also sorta jumping around and singing it like he was a first grader singing about his love of ice cream!
Well in my dream i was so weak from emotion i feel to my hands and knees and i was crying a river. Like, you know how when you cry you work up to the point of where a single tear goes down, and then after a little more whining and sniffling another tear falls. Well in my dream i was just streaming tears, like my eyes were faucets and someone turned them on.
After he was done with his endearing song about death and what time it was, i was angry and started yelling at him about why he didn't tell me and let me bury her! The song he sung concluded that my cat (Sugar) was swallowed whole by a cobra (oookay...) but then she was too much so after being half digested it hacked her back up. (yum) Then he saw her body will he was hunting and decided to bury her for me. (big mistake)
So i'm screaming at him and stuff and long story short: he tries to come me down, it doesn't work, and then after a while i find myself in the car with Sugar's body in a box and i'm wrapping her up in tissue paper and leaving little things in the box like her toys and stuff and then i pull these random notecards out and they say stuff on them with little pictures and i say: these are the things i was going to do with her! Even though one said :find a pipe wrench and learn how to use it. I don't really know how i would do that with my cat.
Then i start putting them in the box and i'm crying and we get to my house, but i'm still fixing her box and this one random girl who guess was supposed to be my friend, even though I've never saw her before in my life, and she said that she was going to take me out to eat to make me feel better.
So i was crying about how i didn't want to but, she left the driveway and i'm still holding onto the box.
Long story short: the dream changes. we're driving trying to find a place to eat and the only place open is this really rough place and then instead of it being a crying me and friend, it's like we're watching an episode of Adventure Time with Finn and Jake.
They're trying to prove to the other people in the eatery that they're tough and it just gets all weird...




Then i woke up.
I'm glad the part at the end broke up the serious-ness and let me forget a little bit, but when i woke up i was like: oh my god, it was just a dream! Then i decided that my daily post should be this because it's probably the only thing that happens on this dull Sunday.

Alright, even though you probably had nothing better to do, thanks for reading! Don't be afraid to leave a comment, or, if you're up to it, find a dream journal and decipher my dream for me. (i'd appreciate that)
Unicorn Slayer is here saying: goodbye. (not really that cool, but... okay)
Until Tomorrow my loyal followers.

                                                 Unicorn Slayer

No comments:

Post a Comment