Go Ahead, Behold My Blog, I Allow You.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A Boring Tuesday, What's New?

Post #5: my Tuesday.
Alright, guess how my Tuesday was
What? Boring? How did you know that... oh, the title... yeah... that sort of give it away, didn't it?
Okay, so i guess i'll skip the dramatic intro where i would have gotton your hopes up that a big exciting post was coming, and tell you that i had a boring, sucky, maybe-worse-than-yesterday, Tuesday.
The best part was that i learned that i passed my geometry test
yay
and i passed my Spanish oral test
yay
So the downside of today?
it was boring
With that information, i bet you just may be wondering what the point of this post is. Or, you know, maybe you read the title and decided that this post wouldn't be worth reading. If that's the case, then i guess it's pointless for me to write anymore of this, but if for some reason you fell in love with my good humor and wit and decided to continue reading, well, this one's for you.
     So, first period, geometry: got my test back, learned i got a 48/50. Had a mini party in my head, celebrating that fact... hmm what else... oh and we started learning this new section on opposite sides of triangles or some crap like that.
     Second period, honors English: we watched a movie version of Romeo and Juliet. Well, a couple of scenes. We were far from the dramatic tragic poison drinking, dying lovers, part that everyone's always buzzing about. Also, no one could take it seriously because the guys were wearing these tights with this leather looking pouch... on the "front." You getting what i mean there?  Everyone would crack whenever one of them turned around to do a soulful dramatic monologue that had all the information on what was going on.
     Third period, am. history: we were learning about the government... stuff. I would give you more info, but i blanked out.
     Fourth period, gym: we played volleyball. uggg, that's a whole 'nother post right there.
     Fifth period, Spanish: got my oral test back, 11/12, then watched a video on Honduras.
     Sixth period, lunch: i need more lunch money
     Seventh period, computer literacy: i slacked off and played with those fish near the bottom of the page.
     Eighth period, biology: looked through a microscope at a paramecium. (can't believe i spelled that right)
     And lastly, Ninth period, study hall: went to the school library and did my math homework and... oh man, i forgot i have to do my Spanish! (i know what i'm doing after posting... slacking until 10:30.)

That was my day. Pretty uneventful and as boring as heck. i wonder if heck ever gets tired of being called stuff... Anyways, this is pretty much all i wanted to say. Oh yeah, and one of my friends started a new blog, i'm going to give her some props here give you the link so you can creep on her after your done creeping on me. Her blog is called: Music Is My Life. I'll give you the link here: LINK, after i find it and the URL. i realize that when i do get the link it will be hard to see, but tilt your screen a little and you'll probably be able to see it. (it says LINK and is in the little blank spot you'll see there.)

Okay, Unicorn Slayer is tired, and is actually slacking on doing this, which is slacking. I'm slacking on my slacking. Wait, does that mean i'm being productive? The very word burns as it leaves my lips!
Man, i really gotta go and start texting and playing Cut The Rope endlessly!
Unicorn Slayer's out, saying: umm... happy birthday! (what, it's someone's birthday somewhere)



ps: the link is giving me some trouble, please wait patiently for it, sorry for the inconvenience.

                                                Unicorn Slayer

2 comments:

  1. It's Taylor sherry's birthday.. and Uhm, it isn't linked. Who is music is my life? You should be proud I commented on this... just for YOU(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well happy birthday Taylor. I'm setting the link up now, and thanks for the comment asdfghjk;, i'm so happy that you commented for me. =)

    ReplyDelete