Go Ahead, Behold My Blog, I Allow You.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

I'm Back To Blogging! (After A Blogger Mishap)

Post #1: What happened to me:
So here's the story, my fellow bloggers/blog readers:
In November i thought it would be fun to make a blog, so I did
(this is where you: *behold my blog*)
I picked the simple template because i thought it would be best to play it safe.
I realized that the simple template looked like crap and went to change it, but it wouldn't change.
frustrated i deleted my blog.
i made a new blog with the same name and everything and once again
(this is where you: *behold my blog*)
I'm still not totally fully sure of how this "blogger" contraption works, i.e. i don't know why when i click Next Blog why they come up in Portuguese or why they still look way better than mine, but i'll learn after weekends of looking at my laptop screen.
Obviously my posts from before were deleted along with the blog itself, so i guess i'll need to try to revive them and maybe give them new life if i can.
I'm going to try to post daily, so if this one post doesn't satisfy you're need to know all about my life, try tomorrow... and the next.... and the next day, just keep creeping the best you can.
So now, in closing words, this is Unicorn Slayer saying: ...
well, let's pretend i said something cool, yes?

Unicorn Slayer

No comments:

Post a Comment