Go Ahead, Behold My Blog, I Allow You.

Monday, January 16, 2012

Starbucks Post

Post #9:
Today is different than usual. This post was typed from my ipod using the wifi at starbucks.
Why am i at starbucks long enough to post?
Well today my sister decided to take me on an adventure. We went to the park and took shots of us doing crazy poses! I liked being the photographer and organizing the shots, it was fun. Now we're at Starbucks, defrosting. My bro had to come, but i guess he made the shots fun. I organzied this "beauty and the beast at the park" aspect. Like my sis would be on the tire swing looking beautiful and you would see my bro behind her, about to push her off.
Of course he didnt, it was just the picture, but it was fun.
After we finish our vanilla lattes and my bro finishes his smoothie(we dont eant him to have caffiene and for some reason he wanted a smoothie) we're going to go over to IUP and take pictures and act like we're cutting classes, even though no ones there because it's Martin Luther King Jr.'s b-day.
You know, i love how MLKJ was for african american rights and all that good stuff, but what i really love is how his birthday seems to always fall on a Monday.
Love you MLKJ!
Now if you notice any grammer errors or spelling errors its because for some reason, theres no spell check... Oh well.
Okay this is pretty much all i have to say other than that this will be my last post for a week because i used up all our internet time and it wont be renewed for another week.
Opps.
Alrigt, this is Unicorn Slayer saying in closing: my vanilla latte is really hot. ( well it is)

(two days later)
Okay, this post was lost for a couple of days becuase my ipod crashed and turned off on me, so this was just saved in my post lists. I am posting this from school, from my 7th period computer lit. class. Let's hope to god i don't get caught.

                                                   Unicorn Slayer

No comments:

Post a Comment