Go Ahead, Behold My Blog, I Allow You.

Monday, January 9, 2012

A Boring Monday Calls For A Story

Post #4 Bored Already
Hey there,
(sorry this is kind of late, i was playing Sims 3 and saw my maid flush my fish down the toilet, it was traumatizing! I'll never forget the words that were said... dag dag nepso! Noo!! Mercedes! (it was the name the game gave it) ask anyone, i'm the worst fish owner ever! first Spunky, then Lithium, now Mercedes! Nooo!)
 so obviously, i had one freaking boring Monday, you know, obviously.
So I can't really regale you with a tale of how i think i might have passed my geometry test i took during first period, or how i had the worst nerves for my Spanish oral test at fifth. Therefore, i will tell you a story about the weird looking thing i made on paint one other boring day. (i have a lot of boring days.)

As i said, one boring night i was bored out of my skull so i decided to play around on Word. I saw that you could insert shapes into your document, like arrows and similar crap. Then i realized you could copy the shape and paste it into paint, so i was doing that and came up with things like this:
And this lesser cool thing:
And then one cool looking thing that i turned into what looks like a pansy:
TA-DA Beautiful, yes?
Then i was fudging around and saw potential in this four block arrow thing:
So i fudged around with that and eventually i came up with this:
Now i realize that these two look nothing alike, but i did some serious erasing, undoing, and line stretching, all with the old version of paint, may i add.
*you applaud my creativity and ingenuity*


Okay, now time goes forward to New Years Day, i just opened my new calendar and inside is one of those cardboard thingys because Bradley's Book Store does not want bent calendars. I'm one of those people who are... what's that word? Oh yeah, lazy. (i take full responsibly for my laziness) So i didn't throw it away, mostly because it wouldn't fit in my trashcan because the box from my Nintendo 3DS is clogging it up. So i set it aside and one night, out of sheer boredom, i decided to paint it, so i painted both sides dark midnight black.
Then i got some inspiration, so in the middle of the night i snuck downstairs and printed a copy of that one picture:

And lastly, using scotch tape like a painter would use painter's tape, i painted some straight lines that someday may actually be this weird pinwheel thinger:

Behold! The fruits of my effort and... they are an epic fail sprinkled with failure. If this looked in the mirror it would say: why is this piece of crap staring at me? (yeah, that's right, my cardboard can talk)
So really, i should just not even try to do the rest because i pretty much used all the drizzle gray paint up and my desk is splotched with black
Glorious, just glorious. Let's just say that that night... was fruitless. i made no progress in my epic battle between boredom and my little bit of sanity i think i have left.

So let's just close this right now before i actually write an epic. 
Well, this was my Boring Monday Story. I hope to God that tomorrow is more interesting because writing all this and inserting pictures (not to mention Mercedes) really took away from the time i needed to really evaluate my life and wonder which doctor i should see (mental doctor? maybe i have a disease that makes me crazy?)
Okay, so godbye all, until tomorrow.
This is Unicorn Slayer saying: don't sniff paint. (what? it's helpful advice.)
                                                   
                                                   Unicorn Slayer

No comments:

Post a Comment