Go Ahead, Behold My Blog, I Allow You.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

In Sickness And In Health

Post #14: It's Sickness This Time

I think i'm turning into werewolf.

If you pay attention to the recent vampire saga that's slowly (and thankfully) losing its previous buzz; that's slowly falling down from its summit of attention, you would know that werewolves, in human form, have very... warm skin. (I could have said that werewolves are very hot, but i'm sure that you would think that i was referring to a certain Mr. Launter. [I think i spelled that wrong] and if anyone, An.JKIM is obsessed with him. [oh, you know i love you, Anonymous])

I think i'm turning into a werewolf. My skin is very warm, feverish some may say, and i guess it means i'm a werewolf. No other explanation.
Well nothing else makes sense.
What?
You say that i probably just have the flu?
No.
Nope.
Nonsense.
Hogwash.
Blasphemy.
You crazy,
You crazy, man.

Wait, maybe that's why i have a sore throat and a cough and sniffles...

Well, before you feel all smug, i'll let you know that they think i have strep throat or mono, so, ha! Put that in your juice box, smarty pants!
I've been sick since Monday. If you pay attention you'll see that today is Saturday, and if you pay attention again, you'll see that I've been sick for a while.
On Monday i got a tooth removed because it was a baby tooth and it wasn't coming out naturally so they took it by force. It's like the tooth fairy looked at my tooth and was all like: okay, we can do this the easy way with my magical tooth lossener dust, or we can do this the hard way. Most of my teeth picked the easy way because the tooth fairy is just so pretty that they can't say no to her magical tooth lossener dust. This tooth picked the hard way because it just loved to party in my mouth with all my other teeth. My mouth parties are the best. So they took it by force by weakening the surrounding gum with needles that inject numbing crap and then they poked it around until it finally said: okay, okay i give! and then it released it hold and let itself be taken away.
So noble.
I had a sore throat then, but nothing beyond a tickle.
On Tuesday the sore throat was worse and my bloody gum hole was being a jerk too.
Wednesday: I had a fever. 101.7
Thursday: went to the doctor and i had a fever. 101.6
Friday:  fever. 102
Today/Saturday: Well it's Saturday, I'm not going to school on a Saturday.

So I missed school all week. My sister brought me my homework yesterday. I was expecting a million books,  but all she brought was my Geometry book, my Spanish notebook and my Spanish textbook.
I was expecting these because we can't go a day in those two classes without getting a new worksheet.
Oh yeah, and i have to make a handout for Home Ec. about washing your hands to prevent salmonella and that's going to be easy. (she said hopefully)

I looked over the Spanish worksheets and i don't understand half the words on them. What i do understand is that we're learning food and i laughed out loud when i saw cheese was on there.
If there's one word i know in Spanish, it's cheese. Queso!
I also know it in French and Korean. (i think)
Oh cheese, hats off to you for being the best thing ever.
What is cheese? It's not a condiment, like ketchup, or a dressing, like ranch, or a side, like applesauce.
You can put in a sandwich, on a salad, in your sub, make it a soup, eat in stick form. Hmm, what do you call that?
Anyways, a little off track there talking about the miracle of cheese.

My geometry? Well she ("she" being our teacher) goes over everything during class... like everything that we learn and even things that aren't written down. Even after her talking to us about it, i still have trouble with the work sometimes. So not hearing her go on about triangles and angles for a week and getting all this new stuff i'm supposed to do... well i'm going to frickin' fail. I also have to take a test when i get back. A chapter test. a test on, like, six sections, each containing fifty things of information!
I realize that i'm probably going to get some time to study... like... two whole days... to look over everything and keep up with whatever is going on.
I also have a Spanish test. Written and oral. Already! I mean it takes us frickin' ten months to go over a new chapter and when i'm out for the review, we frickin' get a frickin' test! and an frickin' oral test! I'm so j.o.-ed (juiced off) I remember blogging about an oral test and i've only had this blog for a week... two weeks, and....


I just about ready to go on an angry rampage. I am glad i'm not Bruce Banner, because my room would be rubble and i would be tearing up trees in the woods.


Okay, it's five minutes later. I watched a music video on my Pod of "i" persuasion and i'm feeling a bit calmer... and right now i'm going through a coughing fit, this may take a minute...
alright, all done. Ever notice how after coughing you almost always have to blow your nose? No? It's just me?
Hmm...

Okay, well i think this is going to be the end of this post... i'm out of things to say... for once in my life. It's still undecided if i have mono or strep or something else... i'm taking three ibuprofen, allergy pills, and this one pill we got after the doctor visit. My mother comes to my room and is all like: okay, time to drug you up.
Haha, oh, i love her.

Alright, this is Unicorn Slayer saying: well, wish me luck on this homework monster i have to tame. (or this homework mountain i have to climb, whatever you like better)

                                                  Unicorn Slayer

No comments:

Post a Comment