Go Ahead, Behold My Blog, I Allow You.

Saturday, November 24, 2012

My Week

Post #32:

So this week has strictly been on a: screw this crap!,  basis.

Ever since TG break, in which Wednesday was our first full day off, I've just sort've been laying in bed and enjoying the wifi. (even though it's a little sketchy and crashes sometimes)
On TG my family and i ate dinner at one PM and we were all in our jammies. Dinner lasted for about fifteen minutes, maybe. (but i'm not complaining)

Then, on the most Racist of All Days, (black Friday) well, it was horrible. I hate people. I'm an introvert with a dash of misanthrope.
Introverted Misanthrope?
That is one of the most accurate descriptions of me that anyone will ever think of.
So this day, or night, or morning, was horrific for me.
Brushing shoulders with people i dont know.
Oh god, i'm gagging just thinking about it. So uncomfortable... awkward... constricting.
Plus it was midnight and i was relaxing and watching YouTube videos, ready to spend the hours in my night owl bliss, when my sister comes screaming at me and i didn't have it in me to fight her.
So that's how i ended up picking up a random pair of cold jeans off of my floor, picking a shirt up out of my clean pile of clothes (or maybe it was dirty) and going to the unrelenting Mall just so we could buy a handful of towels, some hot chocolate K-cups, and a little tiny handheld vacuum.
Yeah.
It sucked.
My sister took me to Rue 21 and they have the little perfume testers by the register so my mother decided to shove a couple in my face and then my hand smelled like perfume because i must've gotten some on me so when i went home i petted my cat and then she smelled like it. Not even like a fragrance, just that gross perfumey smell that every perfume has under the good smell.
Yeah
i was choking on perfume all night after i got home...
Not fun.

So, that was the freaking worst, but i guess it gets better.

For the past two days straight i've been watching YouTube videos made by a guy who calls himself PewDiePie, maybe you've heard of him, maybe not. My last Video Of The Week was of him playing Slender (which was the first video i watched of him, myself)
Well he's put up over 1,000 videos over the course of 2 years, so i'm on this mad dash to watch most of them. A little impossible? Sure. Yeah. Probably. But that's okay. I'll still try.
My next VOTW will probably be of him.
I just need to find one that isn't Slender related that is at least a little bit appropiate and one that i think other people might like.
I mean, i got my sister to watch him play Slender! She kept making me find different videos for her to watch, eventually i ran out of slender videos and i found funny/scary montages for her to watch but My Pod was being temperamental, and it was also the wifi's fault too, so everything kept freezing and crashing and... sadness.
Anyways.
2 straight days of YouTube.
Yes!
I'm going places with my life.

Hey! It's six! If i was playing Sims 2 then i would have just aged a day. True Story.

Alright, well my week story is pretty much over now.
Other than saying that i didn't even start to read the... six or so chapters for English in Wuthering Heights and the... maybe, ten worksheets that goes with it.
*sigh*

So even though the title of this post is about my week i'm going to go on for maybe a couple or more paragraphs that has nothing to do with this week.

As shameful as it is... and please don't un-follow me as soon as i say this, but my sister dragged me to see the last of the twilight series. I know. I feel like i committed one of the seven deadly sins. I'm sorry if your self respect for me went a little bit... but i did.
You might hate me the most when i say that i've actually seen the whole series.
Well, you know what they say, keep your friends close but your enemies closer.
I was just being tactful when i saw them, you should be proud of me.

But, something good came out of this sinful event.

Lewis told me about this movie coming out, Warm Bodies, a day or so before i even saw the trailer in the theatre (she talks about it a little more in, i think, her most recent post) but before i saw the trailer in the theatre my sister was like, "So there's this movie coming out that i think you'll like, but maybe not, but it's called Warm Bodies..." Then i was like, "Warm Bodies?! i want to see that so bad, [Lewis] told me about it a couple of days ago... blah blah blah" Then we went on about how cute the guy is and how cute the story. I was really surprised that she wanted to see it because she frowns upon horror-type movies and this was about zombies, but apparently she thought the story was cute and she wants to see it... sooo...

February 1st, i'll be waiting for you!

First, January 14th, then February 1st? My beginning-of-the-year is going to pretty sweet. Those Mayans better be lying about December, though, or i'll be really upset!
.... Maybe all our ghosts can get together and create a ghost society together like nothing happened (we would ignore the obvious signs of the apocalypse though, like the demolished cities and such) and we would all just live on with no sickness and death and hunger and we would all be happy and the ghost scientists will create laptops that ghosts can touch and they would create chairs that we wouldn't fall through we sat down and all this stuff that us intangible ghosts can touch and we would live and the world would be a better place.

Yeah...

Rainbows...

(i forgot to put this in... i'm editing this in... fifteen minutes after posting this, but i just forgot to say that i downloaded Slender and i tried to play it but my ancient laptop couldn't handle it and it was lagging and buffering and it took me five seconds to take one step forward... if you watch my last VOTW then you realize that it was probably a blessing that it didn't work, but i'm still pretty sad that i've never played it.)

=)
Anyways, that was pretty much all i wanted to talk about.
Oh, wait!
First, a little self promotion.
If you have an Instagram and want to follow me my name is UNICORNSLAYER388
Don't ask why it's all in caps though, that just how it appears even though i thought i put it in as UnicornSlayer388
My profile picture is of a cat sitting on a window sill (iz my kitty!)
I would tell you my Pinterest but i use my real name on that... so... sorry. (it's mostly pictures of bacon and zombies and Legend of Zelda things)
My Instagram is just pictures of my cats, Seraphina (my cat) and Peaches (my sister's cat) doing cute stuff, and of cool things i made with this SpaceFX app i found. I only have 17 pictures so far but i do have like, 40 followers for some reason... I don't know any of them. It's a little weird...
I used to do this whole thing where it's, You Follow Me, So I Follow You, but some of the people who follow me think that the point of Instagram is take pictures of yourself and post those, which is not the point at all so i stopped following them. Yeah. So if you do start to follow me, and if you do have an Instagram i would very much be happy if you commented your username at the end of this post so i know who you are.

Hmm
I feel like one of those annoying people who comment on a popular video on YouTube and are like "hey, i like this person, but i'm awesome too, so check me out at blahblahblah thanks for reading this because i'm awesome and cute and it would make my day for you to do this. blahbah."
I HATE those people.

Alright my dear followers thank you for putting up me and my Introverted Misanthrope-ism. I will post again if my life is any more interesting. (ha, it will never be interesting) See you later.

                                                      Unicorn Slayer


2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I hear ya about Black Friday, fellow introvert. I've seen the videos about it. *shudders* And about the whole Pintrest thing. I'd plug mine, too, but I has teh "secret identity" to protect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah there is no way the world is allowed to end in December. I will legitimately put a stop to that no matter what. I. Am. Seeing. This. Movie.

    ReplyDelete