Go Ahead, Behold My Blog, I Allow You.

Friday, November 30, 2012

My Friday (so far)

Post #33:

If you're wondering why i've been so active with my blogging... well... i honestly don't know, guys. I just have.
I guess i'm just trying to give you guys something to look forward to. Just something part of some-what daily routine. Like: Watch PewDiePie videos, Watch Cry videos, check iFunny, check email, check UnicornSlayer's blog.
( =) I'm sure the first part is just part of my daily schedule.)

So my Friday so far, i guess pretty good.
A little chilly though, but i guess pretty good... Well i had to wear my third best pair of pants today because My 1st are going through the laundry and my 2nd has freaking gum on the knee from when i crossed my legs or something and it bumped some gum under my desk in chemistry. Made me so mad.
Anyways, my 3rd best are boot cut and not the comfortable and sometimes they're flood jeans.
So that added some suck to the day, but i guess it was still okay.
The worst of the day was probably History because we had to watch a movie that didn't have to do anything with history at all, pretty much. This History class is a blow off class so no one payed attention to movie. I worked on my PewDiePie collage of pictures and worked on touching up my drawing of a Bro (monster from Amnesia)
And of course, because History sucks so bad and things just had to suck more, my seat is by the Perv King (i think i mentioned this before, so sorry if you already knew that) He was out in all of his Perverted glory. I don't want to repeat what he said because it's against my morals to even say Heck. (I know that seems a little weird because i've said things like slut before... but it's a little different to write that than say that. I don't like saying that aloud and i try my best to keep my words as clean as possible, but when you're in High School, well, it has a way of spoiling the youngest of fruits. [weird analogy there]) It was horrible. Anonymous was laughing and it was disgusting. I didn't want to move because we were supposed to be watching the movie (even thought the teacher knew we weren't watching it and was actually talking to us too)  but i didn't want to move and turn attention towards myself and sit in the back and just draw and make him think i wasn't paying attention, even though he wouldn't have cared.
But, i have an aversion to getting in trouble (a good fear to have, i suppose) and i didn't want to move.
So, i sat there.
And listened to the sexual questions asked by the Perv King to the girl in front of me (she probably like it though, considering how she never told him to leave her alone, or moved from her seat, or told the teacher)
I am the master of the Poker Face when it comes to things like this. I mean, it i played the game where you can't laugh or you lose, well i would suck at, and at actual Poker, too (even though i have no idea how to play that...  honestly, no idea)

That reaaaally sucked. But then during the next period, study hall, i made a Cry-lage (like a PDP collage, but with Cry's avatar with different emotions)
So my day wasn't really ruined.

The only sucky part of my day was when i was getting on the bus to go home and i tripped going up the stairs. It was awkward. I shook it off, but it was still awkward.
Right now i'm watching a three-episode-of-Doctor-Who marathon.
I don't know why but i always expect a weeping angel attack. The first episode I've ever watched was an extremely sad episode about weeping angels in which they go to the future and they find an older Rory who dies and all this other stuff and the weeping angels are evil and they built the hotel place and then there's a book that tells of the future but you can't read it or it will finalize the future and present day Rory kills himself so a paradox will be created and everything works out and they go to the present and fixed the future but then Rory is taken off guard and attack by an angel and Amy sacrifices herself to be with Rory and it's all really sad... but something that i don't understand is that there are new episodes on, right, so i guess they didn't die... It's confusing a little, but at least i can enjoy all the witty and quirky things the Doctor does in older episodes and random marathons. I guess that's the beauty of starting a show that has been on for so long and is so beloved... you have so much to watch and you're pretty sure it's going to be good.

Anyways, i don't know how i went on talking about a show that i've only watched about five and half episodes of, but... as i was saying...

My Friday has been generally boring.
I wish i could spin you a tale of passion, adventure, wit, and fun, all tied up with my heroics and the defeat of evil, but, i'm sorry, my life isn't that exciting. I wish i could tell you that i've run away with the Doctor and stared at angels at the same time I've met my 30 year old daughter (or something along the lines of an actual plot of one episode) but my life isn't that interesting and fun.
I wish i could tell you something that would make you extremely excited to see that i've posted something new... but i just can't.

Sorry (oh geez, i just realized that my inner voice is sounding British)

So, the most exciting thing i've thought about today is that i can stay up until 4 AM watching videos and sleep until 4 PM afterwards. Oh, the weekend, the joys you bring me. (unless my family wants me to be social for some reason)

So that kind of explains what i'll be doing for the next two days. So if i don't post, then i guarantee that you didn't miss anything.

(i just realized that i start a lot of my paragraphs with "So")

Okay, i just watched a really weird episode of Doctor Who. Apparently the doctor is going to die... but it was made in 2011, I'm sure i would have noticed on Pinterest if there was a 12th Doctor.

So

I guess i'm going to watch it and see if i can understand what happens...

This is UnicornSlayer leaving you with the message of: "Tick, Tock, goes the clock..."

                                                    Unicorn Slayer

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I feel you on the whole "swearing" and "poker face" thing. *rolls eyes* People... (I don't like using cuss words, either.)

    I think you're seeing some of the Doctor Who episodes out of order. But still, glad that you seem to be enjoying it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, i pretty much just watch an episode whenever i see one is on, so, whatever order the TV has it in, that's how i watch it.
    (i feel as though that didn't make sense)
    =)

    ReplyDelete