Go Ahead, Behold My Blog, I Allow You.

Monday, April 15, 2013

Today's Lesson...

Post #42:

So, today I've learned something.

If you don't want to anger a bunch of Brazilians, don't compare the languages of Spanish and Portuguese.

They may seem similar to you, but that doesn't mean you're allowed to have an opinion on the internet.

Those angry Brazilians will attack you with sarcasm and cynical words.


So, quick re-cap here:

Spanish and Portuguese.
Not alike, even if you've taken two years of Spanish and you see similarities in the language.
Not alike at all.
Don't think they are.
Those Brazilians, man.
Brazilians.
Sarcasm, cynical words.

Brazilians.

UnicornSlayer

2 comments:

  1. I have run into this problem saying that a New Zealand accent and an Australian accent sound the same... That is a lesson I shan't forget.

    ReplyDelete