Go Ahead, Behold My Blog, I Allow You.

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Trying To Follow A Blog... Something Is Messed Up.

Post #26:

Short, angry post.

So i'm trying to follow this one blog called Mildly Nerdy Ramblings Of A Lovable Freak.
This girl reminds me so much of me and Lewis that it's just... freaking werid and awesome.
But for some reason, it won't let me comment on any of the posts and after ive tried to follow it in the few ways i know how to, it put another little picture blip on her follow list... but it doesn't have my picture (it looks like asdfghjkl;'s picture on my follow list, and my name doesn't even show up when you roll over the picture.
I am so juiced off.
Anyone what to tell what the heck is wrong here?

                                                  Unicorn Slayer

1 comment:

  1. Hey, sorry it's not letting you comment. I've had that problem before with my blog. I'd really hoped adding the moderation thing would fix it, and it sort of has, but...Hopefully it'll work better soon!

    As or the picture thing, it works when I look at it now. Maybe it was an error.

    Anyway, thanks for following me, and I'm sory you were having issues... :(

    ReplyDelete