Go Ahead, Behold My Blog, I Allow You.

Monday, March 4, 2013

It's Been Awhile... (imagine i sung that)

Post#38: Before I get to how my life's been lately, I want to go over the things in my head.

I've realized I have this annoying itch to know everyone's story. It's probably just my Writers Brain, but I just want everyone to hand to me a memoir of their life, thoughts, and some hidden-camera type of video depicting their lives and a normal day to me.
Maybe this is also stemming from my playing of Legend Of Zelda, a game that teaches you (other than how to fight rage-quit-inducing monsters, how to solve puzzles that you'll never need to solve in real life, and that Water Temples SUCK...) that everyone has a story to tell.
Even though in real life, people are much more hesitate to describe how things are going with them, especially to a complete stranger.
Example time: there's a guy who sits...er.... Two seats in front of me on the bus. (I sit on the drivers side/left) I think he's one year younger (possibly two, and he's just tall and/or failed) than me because I haven't seen him all my life like I have those a year older. Anyways, he sits alone but turns to the right to talk to his buddies. I've noticed a small scar behind his right ear. As soon as I noticed this my brain just kicked into the highest gear it could in 7AM. How does one get a little straight line of a scar behind their ear?
Now I stare at it. (Im that weird girl on the bus who doesn't sit with anyone and just keeps quiet, listening to their music, so no one questions why i stare ahead of me, deep in thought) I can't help myself, I feel as though if I look long enough, words will float out with the answer. Of course, they don't. This fact frustrates me.
Another mystery that has gone on longer than that one: the guy in my study hall.
He's the guy that I always see in the hallway, but have no idea what his name is, I don't even know what his voice sounds like.
Now, if you hate stereotypes, look away, I'm going to be cringing as i write this word because I do not want to use it, and it will most likely give you the wrong impression, but I really don't know how else to describe him... Soo, (I hate myself... Hate myself..) goth.
Now wipe away the picture that popped into your head about someone all dressed in black with black lipstick and eyeliner.
No.
That's not it.
Although his hair has been dyed black ( which I know considering that his roots are brown [guess its time for another dye-job] and because it has no life to it. [Non-dyed hair has highlights and shine. His is one-toned.]) it does not make him how I described him. He wears hoodies, jeans, I think converse, and no makeup. He's also really tall and slouches.
Anyways, enough about his posture. I do not know his name, his voice, I think he's in 11-12th grade, I know that he has friends (just not in that study hall) and I obviously know that he's quiet (at least around those he doesn't know/like)
I feel creepy describing someone i don't even know, but I guess that's the point. I'm relaying the places my brain goes when I wonder.
When the new semester started and I saw him in my study hall I thought "hmm, maybe now ill learn the name of the guy i always see but know hardly anything about. "
Guess what.
 Nope.
Oh well.

Guess he's. it important if I haven't learned anything about him yet. (Even though I'm getting a little concerned considering I was relaying some new scene from a story I want to start writing in my head, and I imagined him as the main character. Nothing else though, no other scenes other than the one I recently thought of. He doesn't seem to fit, considering its a first person POV. I imagine the scenes, kind of over-the-shoulder of the character and considering my brain has some limits and also doesn't know what it's like to be tall, I just can't fit it. [thats okay though])So, now that I've been both weird and creepy, let's get on to how things have been externally.


The Cold had been oddly corporative (I just realized that I can't pronounce this word) and last Friday and I think it was Tuesday, we had early dismissals due to freezing rain.
Woo!
We are allegedly having a snowstorm/winter weather advisory for Wednesday as well, so, let's see how that plays out.

I've been feeling bad for not posting because Anonymous says she checks my blog daily and never finds anything, which saddens her. So, here you go!
I realized my first wants when I started this blog have been pushed aside. I am clearly not publishing every day. Not even every week. Barely twice a month. Also, the things at the bottom of the blog (and the poll) are a wee bit outdated. (By the time you're reading this, I probably will have them fixed. And if you haven't noticed, I put the poll higher on the side of the blog for easier access.)

What else to talk about...

Well, I'm going to stick to this larger font size, because it is easier for me to see, and, even though my computer is zoomed out to 75%, maybe it's easier for you guys out there to read, too.

In English, we started Hamlet, which I am not thrilled about. It will probably the same kind of fiasco as Wuthering Heights, because I am way too lazy to do all the work. Our teacher surprisingly has this recording of the play that follows our book, which we listen to in class, so it's not too bad so far. Lewis found this acting out of it on YouTube with David Tennant, so she's pretty set.

Hmm...

I went to Lewis's house on Saturday where we watched YouTube videos and played games on Steam.
That was a lot of fun girl-time.
Anonymous and Lewis also chugged a half-gallon of milk. Well... Lewis only made it half way through, but An. went all out and drank it all. We are all surprised it didn't come back up later.
We also ate tacos and downed Hot Sauce packets. The hot sauce was my idea, (and a stupid one, at that.) but I couldn't help suggesting it because we had three packets that were just saying: Do It! Do It! DO IT!
So we did.
I drank two glasses of tea and still felt the burn.
A little later, after my tongue was better, my lips still burned.
Spice and I don't mix well.
We were planning on having three more people added onto the party, but because of Church and busy schedules, they couldn't come.
But I guess it was all right in the end.
We are a weird group of friends...

What else is there?

If Lady Gaga didn't cancel her concert, I would have went there instead of Lewis's house.
Even though we had fun, I still am saddened.
I've never been to a concert and seems that I never will. Or at least, the universe doesn't want me to.
But screw the universe! (which I say now, but when I have a good day [which is rare] I am singing my praises to the universe...)

I understand (more or less) what we are doing in chemistry with bonds and oxidation numbers, until we have to memorize all the numbers...

I suppose I'll just tell you about all my classes... why not?

English: Hamlet
Journalism: just finished with my article
Spanish: Just took a written and oral test today/ starting a new food chapter
History: Chapter test tomorrow.
Study Hall: have I told you about our new seating arrangements? The teacher (more or less a supervisor) made everyone who was previously in the class, last semester (like me) sit in their old assigned seat. What's worse? Everyone who was new this semester got to pick their own seats (you know, as long as they were two seats apart) This made me so freaking mad because my current and old seat is in the front of the room, in the middle of the horseshoe. Everyone else just put themselves in seats behind their friends, so they were basically beside them. It's not that I'm mad because I'm not beside my friends (because I don't have friends in that class anymore) I'm mad because they got to choose their own seats! I would pick a seat in the back if I could, maybe in the middle, away from others. It makes me so mad.

*not drawn to scale, we are closer than drawn- Ex: the space between me and the UD to my left is about three chairs*

Lunch: I turned in my money today; I was really in debt.
Algebra: 19/25 on my test. We made corrections to them today for some extra points.
Gym: We played something called Tchouk Ball. It had to do with hitting a ball of a trampoline. If you Google it, it'll make more sense. It involved running, but way less than in basketball.
Chemistry: Oxidation numbers and ionic bonds.

That was my day... tomorrow I have Driver's Ed instead of Gym, in which we will probably go over the worksheets we got on Thursday. (My 8th period schedule goes: Gym, DE, Chem Lab, DE, Gym) It's really a blow-off class, but I'm probably one of the few people who try.

I just started wondering what I should call those who follow me. Would you be part of the Slayer Society? (I'm sure Heather Brewer wouldn't mind if I took that...)
I'm not sure, you could all be cornies. (let's hope that one doesn't stick, though)
Heh, I don't know. It's all up to whatever you guys like, I guess.

Alright, it's time for me to fix the poll and weekly pictures/videos.


Oh yeah! I forgot to mention that I got Blackadder back... or should I say: Blackadder
I'm not sure if it is actually the same as it was last time, but, as I always say, Close Enough Is Good Enough.

Alright, i'm off to fix the things that should have been changed long ago. Until next time, my cornies! (oh gosh, it really doesn't sound good.)

UnicornSlayer

1 comment: