Go Ahead, Behold My Blog, I Allow You.

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Random-ness For You To Wrap Your Mind Around

Post #28:

So, i told this to Lewis a little bit ago, but don't you hate it when a gnat flies right into your frickin' face? It's bad enough you're taking over my room, but now you're going to fly into my face? What kind of a jerk are you?!
I hate gnats. Worthless little beings...

Anyways, on a non-homicidal note, have you ever noticed how slower songs have a beat put behind them so you can dance to it whenever they go on the radio? An example: Lights, by Ellie Goulding.
I heard that song before it was on the radio, and there was no fun little beat behind it. It's like it wasn't fun enough for everyone out there to enjoy... Anther example, sorta, is... well i have Tap Tap Revenge 4 for my iPod and it's like finger guitar hero (its really fun, i just hate it when it doesn't notice i hit one ;) ) and a free song to get was If I Die Young, by the Band Perry. We all know that song, depressing in a sad way but kind of makes you reflect on life... anyways, i'm playing it and there's a beat behind that doesn't make you so depressed and you can tap to it. I wonder how (... a gnat just flew in my face, fyi) they put those beats behind the song... who knows, music industry thing i guess.

Today i'm sort of trying to do my summer project, but, alas, distractions are all around... and oh, so fun. The music channel, my iPod, the inter-weber-net. =( Why is my mind so...

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa! A freakin' gnat just flew into my ear, oh god, i hate those things! I even screamed and jumped two feet into the air and then smacked my ear ten times. Noah, you could've left those off the ark. Maybe there'd be more room for some butterflies... just something other than those dumb gnats.

Okay, i'm over my brief stint of self pity and i'm feeling pretty J.O.-ed. (Juiced Off.) I'm mad.

I was going to continue on, but to save you the rage, i'll post later. Maybe a: Random-ness For You To Wrap Your Mind Around 2.0.

Gosh darn those gnats.

This is UnicornSlayer saying, what the frick building?!

                                                Unicorn Slayer

No comments:

Post a Comment