Go Ahead, Behold My Blog, I Allow You.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

How The Dance Went

Post: #19

Yes, i realize this is post is long overdue, i just haven't really been in the posting mood, i more or less have been in the "do nothing all day" mood. I'm in that mood a lot...

So, this is the quick version of how the dance went:
My mother dropped me off at the school and me and my friends (my friends and I) had this impromptu photo session.
My friends were a little grumpy at me because i was little late (45 minutes late... i had to do my nails!)
We ooohed and aaahed at each others dresses as we walked up into the school
We got into line to pay to get in as we scoped out the hallway/entrance for people we know
I saw some 8th grader wearing a dress that i was thinking about trying on, i'm glad i didn't (and i'm sure she got a size too small, because it looked just a little bit too short...)
i payed, signed in, and a dash written on my right hand with blue sharpie (if you look close, i can still see the tiniest bit of it still on my hand)
we went over to these coat hanger stands thingys and took off our jackets and my friends took off their shoes! I  know right! i told them that that was disgusting, but they said that their feet would hurt, so whatever.... I kept my shoes on!

Now, i'm pretty sure that Jenna Marbles, a video maker i think is hilarious, made a video about "White Girls In A Club" and she talked about how they took their shoes off and then screamed about the fact that people were stepping on their toes... spot on, Jenna Marbles, spot on.
Okay, i just watched the video and really didn't say about people stepping on their toes, (i gave the link so you can watch it yourself, around 4:50 is when she talks about shoes.)
She did talk about mini-marrying your shoes. Which is what i did. I seriously thought of this video and in my head, mini married my shoes. So later, after the dance at my friends house, everyone was talking about how dirty their feet where, and i was sitting there with a smug expression on my face.

Okay, got a little off track.

So their shoes were off on the floor, my phone was down my bra, my shoes were on my feet, and we were ready to dance.   Sorta...
We went in and no one was dancing, so i went onto the middle of the floor and got the party started, yo! That's a lie.
Eventually people started dancing.
Then, you know what else happened? They started to freakin take the decorations down!
At first, it was just the balloons that fell down. They were bopping them around and hitting everyone in the face with them, eventually that died down and was just a faint annoying buzz in the background.




You know... i don't feel like finishing this post, so i'm going to post this so you have something to read.
Okay, sorry, i just have a headache. (An.JKIM, you know what i mean by headache, right =) )
I'll edit this later and take this part out and pick it up where i left off.
Later for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment